House of Hope International with WPDC
House of Hope International is a Christian vocational rehabilitation program for women and their children leaving the world of prostitution and human trafficking. Located in Nicaragua, Honduras and Bolivia, House of Hope provides day programs, residential centers, educational opportunities, micro-grant programs, and counseling.
- Location: Managua, Nicaragua
- Accommodations: Airport hotel and on-site hotel, with WiFi and a/c
- 5 full days of clinic, 1 adventure day, and 2 Sundays at the local church
What to Expect
See how God is using WPDC at HOH to impact generations of families, breaking the cycle of trafficking and prostitution. You will hear firsthand stories from women in the program and how God has transformed their lives.
What We Do
- Primary Care
- Eye Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- Visit brothels with House of Hope staff to invite women to clinic
- Attend a local church service
Support a Trip!
- Sign up to pray for the February 2024 team
- You can support the trip financially with a 501(c)3 contribution once the trip details are confirmed.
Past Trips to House of Hope
2008 GHO trip to Cuenca, Ecuador
2011-2018 GHO trips to House of Hope Managua, Nicaragua
2019 GHO trip to Women of Hope, Honduras
2020 GHO supported trip to House of Hope, Nicaragua
2023 Go International trip to House of Hope, Nicaragua
Various WPDC women have made 17 trips thus far to House of Hope in Nicaragua, and we are thankful that we can now plan to return in February 2024 through Go International.
Go International is the sending agency that provided great support for us last January when 27 women had an amazing experience serving the women and children of House of Hope.